Occupational SearchFor your convenience, over 500 Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) job titles are divided among the four occupational groups below. This drill-down menu allows you to select (click on) a sub-category of the major groups in order to see a list of all job titles in that group. Click on any job title, and you may then select a county(s) to search for potential employers of that occupation.
Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations
- Chefs and Head Cooks
- Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food
- Cooks, All Other
- Cooks, Fast Food
- Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Cooks, Restaurant
- Cooks, Short Order
- Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Food Preparation Workers
- Food Servers, Nonrestaurant
- Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Waiters and Waitresses
Employer information is provided by Infogroup®, Omaha, NE, 800/555-5211. Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved. The information was last updated in October 2011 and may not represent the most current information available from infoUSA. Industry staffing patterns applied to each employer are from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.