Occupational SearchFor your convenience, over 500 Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) job titles are divided among the four occupational groups below. This drill-down menu allows you to select (click on) a sub-category of the major groups in order to see a list of all job titles in that group. Click on any job title, and you may then select a county(s) to search for potential employers of that occupation.
Community and Social Services Occupations
- Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Community and Social Service Specialists, All Other*
- Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Health Educators
- Healthcare Social Workers
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Mental Health Counselors
- Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Rehabilitation Counselors
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Social Workers, All Other
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
Employer information is provided by Infogroup®, Omaha, NE, 800/555-5211. Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved. The information was last updated in October 2011 and may not represent the most current information available from infoUSA. Industry staffing patterns applied to each employer are from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.