SIDES is now live. If you recently signed up to use SIDES to respond to requests for information about separated employees, keep an eye on your e-mail for messages from the Department of Labor.
Important Notice: Beginning October 1, 2013, your account will be charged when there is an overpayment to a claimant because you or your representative responded late to our request for information. This also applies if you give us insufficient information. For more information on this federal requirement, please read the fact sheet Unemployment Insurance Reform for Employers
Scam Alert! Important information about scams targeting businesses, those applying for or receiving unemployment insurance, or those looking for a job.
Shared Work Program - Online weekly certification is now available.
It is convenient, and participating employees will receive benefits faster by avoiding paper mail delays. Please note that if you certify online, plan participants must also certify online. For more information on the Shared Work Program, please go to our Shared Work web page
Save time and money with SIDES.
The State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) is now available. SIDES allows employers to respond to requests for information about separated employees quickly, easily and electronically. For more information and instructions on how to sign up, go to the SIDES web page
Unemployment Insurance Online Services
UI Employer Information page features include:
Department of Taxation and Finance online service features include:
- View your current and last three years' UI contribution rates
- See your profile information
- Check your active addresses
- View overpaid or underpaid balance on your account
- See if reports are missing
- View benefit charges made against your account and reproduce monthly notices
- File a Shared Work application
- File a Quarterly Combined Withholding, Wage Reporting, and Unemployment Insurance Return (NYS45)
- Upload a Wage Reporting file
- File a Return of Tax Withheld Coupon (NYS1)
- Report a change of address
- Review requirements for filing your return
- File your quarterly return (NYS-45)
- Amend a filed quarterly return (NYS-45x)
UI Rate and Other Related Information
- Unemployment Insurance contribution rate calculations
- UI rate tables
- UI related information
Employer Forms and Publications
- Print or read Unemployment Insurance forms and publications
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.