The Contracting Agency must:
Collect payroll records every thirty (30) days after issuance of contractor's first payroll
- Designate in writing one of their employees to collect certified payrolls and review for actuary and errors
- Maintain payroll records for five years from the date of completion of the work
- Post name of employee collecting payroll records on the project site
- Make filing of payrolls by the contractor(s) a condition of payment
- See that all contractors and subcontractors attach a copy of proof of completion of the OSHA 10 course to the first certified payroll submitted to the contracting agency and on each succeeding payroll where any new or additional employee is first listed
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.