A Contracting Agency (Department of Jurisdiction) can be a:
- State department, agency, board, commission
- County, city, town or village
- School district, board of education or board of cooperative educational services
- Sewer, water, fire, improvement and other district corporation
- Public benefit corporation
- Public authority awarding a public work contract.
A Contracting Agency awarding a public work contract must:
- Obtain a Prevailing Rate Schedule
- Include the schedule in the specifications for the contract
- Make the schedule a part of the awarded contract
- Submit a 'Notice of Contract Award' (PW-16) when the contract is awarded
- Collect and maintain certified payroll records
- Submit a 'Notice of Completion / Cancellation of Project' (PW-200) when the contract is completed or if it is cancelled
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.