EMERGING WORKER & SKILLS SUB-COMMITTEES MEETING
Work Readiness Credential: New York Moves Forward
March 18, 2004
8:30 am - 12:00 noon
Holiday Inn Express, Albany, NY
- Agenda Overview
- National Level Project Update
- National Institute for Literacy Role Change
- Project Timeline Update
- Outstanding issues from January meeting:
Project status in other states?
Framing How New York State Moves Forward: Scope of Work
What is involved in each of these four areas?
- Preparing Assessment Protocol
- Preparing for pilot testing/early adopters
- Preparing curricula/assessment materials
Where do you see yourself in relation to the work that needs to be done in each of these areas?
What are the roles for you, your organization/business, or your subcommittee in each of these areas?
Who needs to be a part of each of these areas for an effective plan implementation?
Who (or which group) may not be represented here who needs to be part of this process for an effective plan implementation?
Meeting Minutes January 15, 2004